Federal Self-employed Persons Program (C11)

The International Mobility Program (IMP) grants the distinctive Canadian work permit visa, the C11 category work permit. It is offered to international business owners and investors who want to operate a business in Canada as self-employed persons.


IMP program has LMIA exemption that goes with the name “C11”. Exemption code C11 lets entrepreneurs and self-employed individuals apply for a work permit that does not require LMIA.

The C11 work permit is granted if you are business owner or self-employed person with good business plan and can prove the significant bềnits to Canadians from the business.
1. Ownership of the business
Aplicant should own at least 51% of the business. If you have less than it, you must apply for a Worker Visa as an employee (LMIA needed)

2. Prove the significant benefits to Canada (support the economy, job creation, development of a region.. etc; advance Canadian industries with technologies, services....)

What can we help you?

GreenTech Resource Worldwide Canada can assist with Federal immigration by providing a range of valuable services to applicants looking to immigrate to Canada as self-employee workers in the fields of culture, arts, and athletics

Guidance on Federal Requirements

Our Business Immigration experts evaluate your eligibility, ensuring you meet program requirements.

Application Completion

Our RCIC can help applicants navigate the application process, ensuring that all required documentation is correctly completed and submitted. We also provide ongoing support and guidance throughout the application process, ensuring that applicants are well-prepared and informed at every stage

Take the first step towards your family's Canadian dream

Book a consultation today to explore immigration options and secure your family's future in Canada.

If you intend to live in Quebec

GTR Immigration - Free Discussion in June